Monday, May 2, 2011

World Ends

As you already know, we are a year and a few months away from world end. To what I have heard it December 21(?) 2012. I heard this theory are from the original bastards, Mayans. I also heard that you can see this in the book of revelation in the Bible. I can't be sure which verse because, even though I was bought up as a Christian, I don't/haven't read the bible as a whole. Anyway, the world is gonna end next year.
But will it really?
I don't think it will but as what you can observe at this very moment, the whole world is not far from distraction. According to my friend, who happen to read the book of revelation (just the book of revelation) Country's will turn against other countries (Check), calamities after calamities (check). There are other symptoms I can't remember but the point is, "isn't it happening already?" Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment