3 mins later.....
fuck, why does words wont come out when you needed them.
whatever, lets start from todays party: it was the 63rd of a friends dad and (of course) we partied. I actually just got back. friends came. we danced, or so i say they danced, we drinks (more like Angie, Mayla and me drunk). and as usual we dont mingle as much and just stayed at the kitchen, away from all the noises and overly high temperature.
this little man, little man because he is only 12 but he is almost as tall as me (which isnt much) and acts like a man, is kind of keep wanting to get close to me. I'm probably exaggerating but I think the kid has a tiny crush on me. thinking about it makes me laugh. when i sit, he always sit beside me. he always have an excuse to touch my arm my shoulder. he always talks to me. well, i dont know maybe he is just like that because he is more comfortable beside me. A big sister of some sort. why am i making such a big fuss out of this? well, beside the fact that the kid is heartbreakingly good looking (okay.. im exaggerating) , he is just 12 years old. I mean his a baby, a damn good looking baby. and i always say to my self that below your age is considered Child Abuse. Funny.
I almost forgot about this conversation:
he is holding an inflatable globe in his hands.
me: Find Uganda
him: found it (*points at me), you-ganda...(translation: ganda=pretty)
me: uhhh..... thank you....
how cute is that? heehee...
ps. i seriously dont know if im drunk. i hope not.
No comments:
Post a Comment