Monday, May 23, 2011

Rain Come's and Go's

I’m not sure if I’ve already told you about what is happening to these past four weeks.  If I already did then you would like this (if you like nonsense like I do) because this is an update. Hee hee.

About six weeks ago, this co-worker of mine is being an absolute bitch. She snaps at about everything and she doesn’t even do a proper job herself. The next week after that (because I only work during Sunday’s and Monday’s but I only work with her on Monday’s) she was still in this pitch black mood. I already know what’s happening by then.

The Story of the Dark Shift
One day, Monday to be precise, her boyfriend stopped talking to her. She was worried, she already knows that something is wrong but she doesn’t know what it is.
She can’t take the silence any longer so she decided to confront him. Apparently, her boyfriend found out that she slept with someone else while they are still together. (I actually found out that it was her best friend’s ex-boyfriend). Although she was really sorry and admits that she did the most stupid mistake she ever committed. He was furious still and dumped her. Then came another girl, let’s call her “headband” because she always wear a headband, and snatch the guy from my co-worker. She really didn’t just come, she is actually a friend of then both before this happened. Headband was nice to me and we talk during our breaks, random staffs like her shoe and perfume addiction, and she is actually my source of this gossip while it’s supposed to be a secret.
The next week after that she is in even gloomier mood that she had been told off a few times. I’m starting to get bothered by it and I’m already thinking of shaking her until she snap out of it. My other colleagues are too so they giving her advice that everybody goes through that pain and get on with her life. SHE WON’T BUDGE! She told us that she can’t live with anyone but him. They gave up. Me? I haven’t even started yet but maybe I don’t have to anymore.

This is where the fun, simple and new stuff comes out. My co-worker was sick last week so I didn’t have any new info but the week before that she was in a “normal” and is much pleasant to work with. This week all her problems have been solved.

Over the weekend, Headband and the guy broke up. I don’t know the reason but according to my work mate he just realized that he love my work mate more that he like Headband.

Ugh!! I’m not telling the story right. I forgot to mention the how they refer to each other. They address each other as “that whore” or “that bitch”. They told me each the others’ secret. It’s funny how I got stack in the middle of it. But not totally as you’ve already knew, I’m just an audience who doesn’t care who wins or loses. What I care about is how they would rip each other out.

I just found out today that Headband got an abortion. Huh! That’s why she gained so much weight. She told me it was because of her work as a teller that is just standing all day. Bah! Standing my ass!!! 

I'm really not a good story teller. I can make the most romantic scene in a very romantic movie sound like the most boring thing on earth. It's got to be a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment