Please help me because I don't know what to do or think or say. My sister is pregnant. Again. and, Again, to a married man. She is planning to terminate the baby but I don't want her to. I know it is going to be chaotic but I don't care. I don't care what people think and I don't care what they'll do about it. All I know is that that baby is going to be as beautiful as my my nephew. Maybe even more. Not to mention that abortion is a grave sin and I don't want anyone I know to commit, specially my sister. My own flesh and blood. This is why, I think, I'm better of as a robot. No lust, no greed, no longings.
Oh no! I'm not making any sense! but whatever...
As of now, I'm just scared. Not for me but for my father who doesn't know yet, for my mother who is going to tell my father, for my sister whom I cant understand, and for the baby's life. Is there any other way to solve this?
No comments:
Post a Comment