Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hi

Hi, I'm back. its been almost a years since I last wrote on a blog.
Anyway, i came back from the dead because of my course.
Apparently I need to develop my writing skills more so I can be more effective.
So here I am, up and running. Well, not really running but I'm up.

So now that I'm here and doing this I might as well do it properly.
I'm thinking maybe I should start my own pursuit of happiness or something.
Talk about happiness that had wondered into my life.
So here it goes "Am I happy now?"
The answer now is "NO"
I am not happy, not sad, just fine.
I'm going what I'm doing now because I needed to do this.
It can help me improve as a person or something.
But I'm not happy, just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment